- Joe Hunter
- 5 - 10 am Weekdays - Cup 'A Joe Morning Show
- Joe is the Program Director for the Sound of Life Radio Network. He grew up in North Carolina, with Andy Griffith, sweet tea, and bar-b-que. Most people only gave him 6 months in Yankee territory, but God had other plans. Joe is a testament of God's incredible grace; a person who moved here out of purely selfish motives who is being used for His glory on a daily basis. God gave him a love for radio, something that He uses for His glory to impact lives every day. Joe is married to Debbie and they have three grown children.
- Doug Hannah
- 10a - 3pm - The Mid-day Cafe
- Doug is a Christ-follower, a proud husband, a dad, and Diet Pepsi and Apple products fanatic. He's been married to his wife Julie since 1988, and they have 4 kids – one of whom has a Master’s Degree, confirming that she always was smarter than her dad! ;) Doug is originally from Michigan. He likes saying things on the radio that build people up and remind people of God's grace, which really is AMAZING!
- Amanda Carroll
- 3 - 8 pm Weekdays - The Heading Home Show
- Amanda Carroll most recently hosted middays for the national network, K-LOVE Radio. She was also co-host of the afternoon drive show at 89.3 KSBJ-Houston, and morning show at WGTS 91.9 Washington, D.C. She is a single mom raising 3 children, and maintains a daily blog to encourage other single moms at www.amandacarroll.org. She sits on the advisory board and speakers bureau for The Life of a Single Mom Ministries, and enjoys speaking engagements that help connect single moms to each other, and most importantly into a relationship with God. Amanda is also a CrossFit athlete.
- Brant Hansen & Sherri Lynn
- 8pm - 1am: The Brant Hansen Show
- Brant Hansen is a toast-obsessed nerd who, when in high school, was no less than PRESIDENT of the Illinois Student Librarians Association. He was also All-Conference in "Scholastic Bowl", and lettered in basketball and football (both for keeping statistics) and was President of his own Stamp Collection Club, which consisted of himself. He's also an "Aspie" - diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome as an adult. And he's happy about it. Brant works full-time for CURE International, a network of hospitals serving the poor around the world. He's also a radio host. In his spare time, he walks his three-legged dog, Nigel, while looking inappropriately intense. He can't help it. Brant is also a husband and dad, and he's won multiple awards for his radio skills and is typing all of this himself, and putting it in third-person in hopes that it seems more impressive that way. Sherri Lynn has been a radio professional for well over a decade. She has her degree in Communications as well as Biblical Studies. Sherri Lynn began her career as a weekend host at a Mortensen Broadcasting radio station in Pittsburgh. From there she became the morning show host at Pittsburgh's number one gospel music station and also gained popularity as afternoon host on Salem's 101.5 WORD-FM. From there she has had hosting stints on both the Rejoice! Musical Soulfood Network and the Sheridan Gospel Network (SGN The Light). Sherri is a well accomplished comedienne, former youth pastor and currently is a producer/co-host for the nationally syndicated Brant Hansen Show.
- Theresa Ross
- Overnights - Weeknights
- Theresa's been in radio since 1990 & has worked in many markets across the country with shows done remotely on the East Coast, in New England, and more. Theresa has also won a few awards for her on-air work with HisAir.net as well as within the Christian music industry garnering 2 Echo Awards for Music Director of the Year and Air Personality of the Year. She's married Terry (who is a fabulous cook) & mom to two amazing teenagers... Johanna and Jordan (btw, that's one girl and one boy!) They're growing up way too fast!
- Bill Lurwick
- Saturday Morning & Sunday Afternoon
- Bill has worked in many cities in the U.S. and has worked in most formats of radio, but has spent the last 14 years in Christian radio. He's won some radio awards, but the awards that mean the most to him are the admiration of his wife and three children! His hobbies include fitness activities because of his REAL hobby, which is eating!
- Tom Miner
- Saturday Mid-Day & Sunday Night
- For Tom it all started in Charlotte, NC, when he was an intern at New Life 91.9. He then went to Total Traffic/Clear Channel where he was a traffic/news reporter for a little while, then moved to DC working as a fill in and also a traffic/news reporter. Now, he's here with us! He's worked in Contemporary and Christian Radio. Tom comes from a loving and caring blended family and he loves to travel with them. He loves outdoor activities including: whitewater rafting, kayaking, going to the beach, walking, gardening, fishing, and spending time with his family.
- Denise Harper
- Saturday Afternoon
- Denise Harper toured the country as a performer for four years prior to her radio career. She's served in radio primarily in the mid-Atlantic area since 1991. Denise has been married to her handsome drummer, Ken, since 1987. They have a son and a daughter and one grandchild. Her hobbies include Scrapbooking and critiquing coffee. Activities: Leading Life Group, Hanging out at the beach with her kids. They have two dogs and two cats.
- Melissa Stover
- Overnights - Weekends
- Melissa has a degree in broadcasting from Penn State, and has enjoyed working in radio and television for quite a few years. Melissa has been married to Michael for 24 years and they have two children: Nick, 20, and Marian, 17, and three fat cats. Her hobbies include reading, watching football and spending time with family. Melissa loves volunteering at church, especially with the Youth Group.
Our StaffJoe Hunter - Program Director
Connie Van Kleeck - General Manager
Paul Grimsland - Production Director
Ellen Siletzky - Partnership Consultant
Dalila Molina - Programming / Production Assistant
Mike Nagelhout - Production Assisitant
Our Board of DirectorsKathy Smith - Chairman
D. Derek Duncan - Vice Chairman
Ward Todd - Secretary
Robert Rebelein - Treasurer