You are invited to a FREE college planning class on:
Admissions and Financial Aid and What it takes to get into College Today,
sponsored by Living Water Church.
This is a valuable class for all parents AND their high school students.
In this class you will learn:
• A time-line for success—where one should start in the college planning process
• How important are standardized test and how do the colleges value them
• What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
• The 5 questions to ask colleges before your student applies.
• How to determine if a college is a social or academic fit for your student
• How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and forms of gift-aid.
• How it is possible to attend a Private College for a Public College Price
• Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars.
• And much, much more……